Availability, Prices and Booking
Booking your cottage. Please note:
- Bookings are mainly taken in one week blocks from Saturday - Saturday. Each block begins on a Saturday at 14.30 and ends at 10.00 the following Saturday. Cottages can be booked for longer holidays. See below for short break details.
- To check availability, please refer to the appropriate calendar below.
- To see pre-discount prices for each one week block, move the cursor over the start of the week you are interested in and the base price will pop up.
- To see all pre-discount prices at a glance, refer to the tariff table below the calendars.
- Early bird discounts (5% for booking 8 weeks in advance & 10% for 24 weeks in advance)
- Trained guide dogs / service dogs are welcome free of charge.
- Well behaved pet dogs who are used to farm animals are welcome at a charge of £30 per week. Please see Terms and Conditions for details.
- All our cottages are strictly smoke free.
- We will provide a free welcome pack of goodies worth £20 at the start of your holiday with us. Please see Pantry for details.
Flexible Booking Options and Discounts
If you book a full week 8 or more weeks in advance you can choose between:
a) Staged Payments where you pay 30% of the booking fee at the time of booking and the 70% balance no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. (Timings are based on date of receipt of payment.) OR
b) Earlybird Discount where you make a single payment of just 90% or 95% of the standard rate at the time of booking. (90% if you book 24 or more weeks in advance, or 95% off if you book less than 24 weeks but more than 8 weeks in advance.
Short Breaks of 2, 3, 4 or 5 nights (earliest start day Saturday) are available throughout January, February and March. Short breaks in any other months are only bookable 28 days or less before start date. 2 night rate is 55% of full week rate. 3 night rate is 65% of full week rate. 4 night rate is 75% of full week rate. 5 night rate is 85% of full week rate. 6 night rate is 95% of full week rate.
There are 3 ways to book:
1. By telephone. Call Andrew any time or day at 07790 200091 and he will help you through the entire booking process. If he isn’t able to take your call immediately, leave your details on the answerphone and he will call you back as soon as he is able. You can choose to pay by cheque or, if you do online banking, by online transfer.
2. By email. Just fill in the Booking Request Form at the bottom of this page and click to send to us. We will respond to you as quickly as we can, Again, you will have the choice to pay by cheque or by online transfer.
There are 3 ways to make payment:
1. By cheque. Send your cheque made payable to Westport Farm Cottages LLP to
Westport Farm Cottages, Westport Farm, Ruskway Lane, Westport, Langport TA100BN
2. By online transfer. If you are set up for online banking just transfer to our account (Sort Code 40-44-04; Account Name Westport Farm Cottages LLP; Account Number 62057522)
Please read our full Terms and Conditions before you book.
Contact us at or call Andrew on 07790 200091.
Hare Cottage Availability
Cockerel Cottage Availability
Gander Cottage Availability
Note: In the form below * indicates a required field.