Availability, Prices and Booking
Booking your cottage. Please note:
- Bookings are mainly taken in one week blocks from Saturday - Saturday. Each block begins on a Saturday at 14.30 and ends at 10.00 the following Saturday. Cottages can be booked for up to four weeks. See below for short break details.
- To check availability, please refer to the appropriate calendar below.
- To see pre-discount prices for each one week block, move the cursor over any part of the week you are interested in and the base price will pop up.
- To see all pre-discount prices at a glance, refer to the tariff table below.
- Early bird discounts (5% for booking 8 weeks in advance & 10% for 24 weeks in advance)
- Last Minute discount (20% if you book 14 days or less in advance of your holiday with us.)
- A refundable security deposit of £100 will be applied automatically when you book by paypal.
- Trained guide dogs / service dogs are welcome free of charge.
- Well behaved pet dogs who are used to farm animals are welcome at a charge of £30 per week. Please see Terms and Conditions for details.
- All our cottages are strictly smoke free.
- We will provide a free welcome pack of goodies worth £20 at the start of each week. Please see Pantry for details.
Flexible Booking Options and Discounts
If you book a full week 8 or more weeks in advance you can choose between:
a) Staged Payments where you pay 30% of the booking fee at the time of booking and the 70% balance no later than 6 weeks before the start of the rental period. (Timings are based on date of receipt of payment.) OR
b) Earlybird Discount where you make a single payment of just 90% or 95% of the standard rate at the time of booking. (90% if you book 24 or more weeks in advance, or 95% off if you book less than 24 weeks but more than 8 weeks in advance.
If you book a full week 14 days or less before the Saturday beginning your holiday you will receive a 20% Last Minute Discount.
Short Breaks of 2, 3, 4 or 5 days (earliest start day Saturday) are available throughout January, February and March. Short breaks in any other months are only bookable 28 days or less before start date. 2 night rate is 50% of full week rate. 3 night rate is 60% of full week rate. 4 night rate is 70% of full week rate. 5 night rate is 80% of full week rate.
There are 3 ways to book:
1. By telephone. Call Andrew any time or day at 07790 200091 and he will help you through the entire booking process. If he isn’t able to take your call immediately, leave your details on the answerphone and he will call you back as soon as he is able. You can choose to pay by cheque or, if you do online banking, by online transfer.
2. By email. Just fill in the Booking Request Form at the bottom of this page and click to send to us. We will respond to you as quickly as we can, Again, you will have the choice to pay by cheque or by online transfer.
3. Online. Just go to the appropriate calendar below, click on your proposed start and finish Saturday and follow the online instructions through to payment by paypal. You don’t need to be a paypal member to pay via paypal, you can log in to paypal as a guest and pay through paypal with your credit card. If you can’t or don’t want to pay via paypal send your booking anyway and we will get back to you by telephone or email to help you complete your booking.
There are 3 ways to make payment:
1. By cheque. Send your cheque made payable to Westport Farm Cottages LLP to
Westport Farm Cottages, Westport Farm, Ruskway Lane, Westport, Langport TA100BN
2. By online transfer. If you are set up for online banking just transfer to our account (Sort Code 40-44-04; Account Name Westport Farm Cottages LLP; Account Number 62057522)
3. By paypal. Click on paypal and follow their online instructions.
Please read our full Terms and Conditions before you book.
Contact us at or call Andrew on 07790 200091.
Hare Cottage Availability & Booking
Cockerel Cottage Availability & Booking
Gander Cottage Availability & Booking
Note: In the form below * indicates a required field.